Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

009 Madill

madill009 · 2024-06-07 00:48

I am searching for drawings/schematics/blueprints for a madill 009 yarder for a project I am working on. Any and all help appreciated. My be looking for Skigit and Washingtons in the future. Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1donkey doctor2024-06-08 13:13

    I have this sales brochure if it is any use to you. It is 6 pages plus 2 for the yarder. It is a slow process for me as I can't scan it in. I have to take a picture and email it to myself and then find it in the computer to insert. Hope this is some help. d.d.

  2. #2TorkelH2024-06-10 23:55

    Try this link for a complete 009 manual. If link doesen’t work pm me your email. Dropbox www.dropbox.com

  3. #3donkey doctor2024-06-11 01:07

    Not getting much response from 009. d.d.

  4. #4Delbert Doerksen2024-07-15 17:03

    Hey donkey Doctor I'm here I assume this is the tread your referring to

  5. #5Delbert Doerksen2024-07-15 17:10

    What we did with these 009s is we changed everything over to solenoids, clutches and brakes From factory everything was manual, we added solenoids and then the shifter you find in a 158 or 208 saurman, we wired up to control the clutches and haul back brake. Works great also way easier to operate. We also used the straw band brakes and hooked those up with the witchta brakes so they work together. That way it's way less wear on the witchta brakes. We also added a automatic gear greaser for the center intermittent gear on the right side of the machine, we had it one time where it that gear wore super thin, so now every time we apply the haul back clutch it gives it a little squirt of gear grease.