Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

06 bobcat t190 all power shutdown

lalo79 ยท 2025-03-16 19:42

All power shutdown, I look everywhere no wires rubbing, and I get 12v on right and left panel but no power , Suddenly I find out the the harness of the controller (computer) when I make it little pressure on the harness right harness all power comeback and the skidsteer works again, but a little vibration shutdown all power again , I check the pins cleaned but still doing the same , don't think is getting good contact r something is loose inside the controller ,,

Replies8
  1. #1Simon C2025-03-16 21:36

    Start out by blowing off those connections and then check to see if that plug is loose. If you wiggle the harness and things go on and off, better have a real close look for pin connection problem or wire rubbed through. Maybe there is a wore broken off. Check the simple things first. Do you have a schematic for this piece of equipment. Need one to save a lot of time guessing what the system has. Maybe someone has one, might be idea to post your serial number. Simon C

  2. #2HarleyHappy2025-03-16 21:47

    Is it me or am I seeing insulation either worn down or flattened out? Either way, I would take off, clean real good, maybe some dialetric grease and maybe get creative with some zip ties and is it karma sutra or something. Maybe, bend it like Beckett? I can almost see some arcing on some wires.

  3. #3Simon C2025-03-16 21:57

    Be careful with dielectric grease on computer plugs, as it does prevent corrosion which is good, but also can prevent current from flowing if some of the pins are not really tight. And yes as HarleyHappy said I also see where some of the wires have rubbed. Maybe one is bad inside, needs to be checked out. Good lighting and mirrors for close inspection is a good idea. Simon C

  4. #4lalo792025-03-17 08:15

    Thanks for you replay, I wiggle just a little the wires from that connector and the machine stays on the sooner I wiggle the block connector shutdown, I clean the harness with crc electronic cleaner , I don't have the schematic, #531618307 SN

  5. #5lalo792025-03-17 08:20

    Thanks I will try my best to cleaning, but I feel the controller is bad ,

  6. #6lalo792025-03-17 08:26

    Thanks for the advice with the dielectric grease, probably one of the pins inside the block harness is broke r something, is not making good contact with the controller pins, I will cleaning and inspected good ,,

  7. #7Simon C2025-03-17 22:46

    Why would the controller be bad if wiggling the harness makes things work. Not saying it is not, but better spend way more time testing that harness before buying a controller that probably needs to be programmed by a dealer, only to find out the harness pin or something rubbed through is the cause. Simon C

  8. #8lalo792025-03-18 20:32

    thanks for you replay, you right I need to take my time and check the block harness before I buy the Controller,,