I have been shopping for a skid steer and have looked at a bunch. I had settled on a 2015 Takeuchi TL10 with 500 hours. I am having second thoughts about spending that much money because I will only be using the machine to work on my hubting property a couple hundred hours a year. I have found a 2007 Mustang MTL25 for half the cost. Can anyone tell me anything about the Mustang I am looking at. I am interested in knowing the good, the bad, the ugly, anything you are willing to share will be greatly appreciated!
Overall a great, powerful machine....I really like them. Don't know how many hrs it has, but make sure the oil in the final drives has been changed on time because they can put you in a big $ hole if not. That's a huge machine for hunting property, imo.
The Mustang MTL line and the Gehl CTL line (Before the RT series) are repainted Takeuchi machines. That MTL25 should be a repainted Takeuchi TL150 basically.