Looking for input on these machines. Buying a skid steer to handle silage and baleage feeding/wrapping. Fabick Cat is going to bring me one shortly and quoted the 'ag special' for $35,250 cab with heat 2 spd electric coupler vinyl suspension seat. I'm sure I'd want more options like air ride glide etc. I dunno if this is really a cheaper price that you lose if you want more options? Also see that they offer $7000 trade rebate plus trade in value so I figured I should dump my gehl 4615 for that. I know Durallymax should have good input along with other wisconsin members. I've honestly never seen a cat on a farm lol
Central Ohio pricing. Cab models we have around here are loaded up. Hvac, ele.coupler, deluxe screen, air ride seat, radio ready(speakers/wiring), self level up/down. Canopy is base model.
I always thought about getting a Case 445 series 3 but for what they still bring and not having a true Cummins In them I figure you might as well buy something else new?
i haven't figured out why cat skid steers are so much cheaper than the competition, when they are so much sweeter.
Yes I've been very pleased with the 242 and I think I will try the larger chassis 262 with the advanced display backup cam etc. It will be more stable driving on uneven ground with a bale in the air. I'd like to get by with the smaller package and counterweight but if I'm not going in confined areas and have a backup cam it'd probably be great.