Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a wiring diagram for an 09 Kenworth T800 with a C15? Have a customer truck with a low coolant level code, wiring is in pretty rough shape. Cat SIS says the coolant level sensor should either be a 2 pin or 4 pin sensor. The existing sensor is 3 pin, with only two wires that have been scabbed in to the plug. I'd appreciate the help, thanks!
Log into ECat and enter the chassis number on the metal tag on back of the cab or under the driver side door, select the correct rig because PACCAR recycles the chassis numbers. Then, just look around. You’ll find it. Or, find a buddy with ECat that can do it for you. Or, a counterguy at the dealership, if he is willing to. Kenworth makes it difficult if you are not part of the club. I can only look up my trucks. I can’t pull up any ol’e vin. It sucks. Good luck
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.