Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

10 ton beaver tail ramps

theironoracle ยท 2014-06-18 21:46

I purchased a nice 10 ton model tb9? eager beaver, beaver tail trailer. Problem is it doesn't have the ramps! It is missing the springs and hinge rods too. So I need some help with what weight of iron to build them out of and some demensions, maybe some pics, a place to buy the springs, or maybe a trailer supply that I can just buy the complete ramp sets from any and all help is appreciated.....TIO

Replies2
  1. #1oceanobob2014-06-19 00:56

    1. I looked at the Eager Beaver site and it has a page that shows many dealers - any luck? 2. If you dont get results, maybe post a pick and then this will help... 3. I have fabricated five to six foot long ramps w 6" c channel runners and 2x2 angles for the rungs. As to springs, not sure as I did hydraulic (I am lazy like that! lol)

  2. #2Belooky2014-06-19 22:33

    Most all 10 ton deckovers I've ever seen all basically have the exact same ramps. Either 5 or 6 feet long. Usually 6" channel runners and 2" angle as said above. I can get you some measurement and pictures tomorrow on my 10 ton superior if you'd like