transformer or generator what have you. This is second of 4 that is being brought into the new wood burning electric generation plant in Fitzwilliam NH yesterday. Going out shortly to hopefully catch the next one comming in. Might want to bring my ear muffs, that truck was loud .
Oh and thats 16 axles of 4 tires per side. Thats 128 tires
Notice the boards over the top... that are ratchet strapped to form a curve shape?... Maybe similar to limb risers... sweeps... on a dozer? Looks like they're used to deflect tree branches and limbs... clever... :idea if that's what they're for. OCR
Marino sure loves the Autocars...that is one sweet ride!
I agree!!!!! I also love the autocars. Only thing I would change is the screaming detriot. Thing was just too damn loud.
Also effective on phone and power lines (insulated ones hopefully) that are touch and go for height. Often the lead vehicle for an escort will also have a vertical 'mast' set the same height as the load, to help watch for anything low.