Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

10Ft trailer for bobcat e20 ?

Alex P ยท 2022-07-15 17:34

So I'm looking at buying a dump trailer and I wanna know if anyone on here knows whether a e20 bobcat can fit on a 10' long trailer either 6' or 7' wide(haven't bought the e20 yet so need a trailer to tow it) 7k axels. Anyone Experienced setting one up like this.

Replies2
  1. #1fastline2022-07-15 18:21

    I have no clue, but more than "will it fit", you need to ensure you can distribute the weight correctly over the axles and tongue.

  2. #2renovator2022-07-15 21:08

    I had a 12' dump trailer and hauled a mini ex (not a Bobcat E20) a few times. It's been a while, but as I recall, the problem was the boom. In order to fit the boom in the trailer without bending or crushing the tailgate, I had to place the machine at the front of the trailer placing too much weight on my truck. The trailer was a 12k bumper hitch (with equalizer) and the trailer had D rings welded to the bottom for tie downs.