I have 4 new 10R1175 engines for D9L tractors with BNF serial, USD 58K each unit, Exworks in Colombia Cell: phone +57 -318-7081091
It would cost so much to ship and such that no one will want to do it. And then if they are not as advertised then the huge mess that comes from that as well. My opinion.
Thanks for your opinion. These engines have never been installed on any equipment; they are factory‑new remanufactured units. I can share pictures.
All four units can fit in a 20 ft container and be shipped by ocean. In that case, the freight cost might be quite reasonable
I work for a CAT dealer in Colombia. We supply used, rebuilt, and new parts and components, all at very competitive pricing. [email protected] Recambios en Venta | relianzcat.marketbook.com Recambios en Venta | relianzcat.marketbook.com en relianzcat.marketbook.com relianzcat.marketbook.com
You need to read the forum rules on advertising things for sale.
How hot are these? Lol
How long approximately have those engines been stored.? Were they stored inside a building or outside.? Before the engines were put into storage were they prepared by following the appropriate guidelines in Special Instruction SEHD9031 - "Storage Procedure for Caterpillar Products".?
Not a great paint job for factory new re manufactured ?
Have worked on some 3412's before and these must go in something particular cause the oil pans are a bit different. There are some people who have bought for the right price just to get a crank and block, not including the heads. Good back up spare parts for remote northern locations is what some end up being. Simon C
That is a reman or very well cleaned and painted engine. Cat will not paint an engine on a stand like that. And if you want some one to trust you, by sending untold thousands into a dark hole, then you should do the same if you really wish to deal with anyone here. That is you send the engine or engines here first, and if it is what you say it is then the person that is the US customer will then send the $ to you. You have to be willing to remove the risk to the customer here. And one picture that can not be enlarged shows very little. Show me the area's where the RTV is forced out around the seams? Actually the engines that Truck Shop does looks more factory new than that one you posted.
They are REMAN units, brand‑new and never used —this is clearly indicated in the Part Number . We currently have them available at the dealer. We can provide all required documentation, and we can also arrange a dynamometer test if needed. These units were originally brought to Colombia for a project that was never executed. For more information or to proceed, please contact us .
It can easily be proved. He is only 10 miles or so down the road from me. I can easily pop by and look at the engine plus take more photos. Did you see the part in Post #5 where his email address is the local Cat mining dealer.? Relianz Cat relianzcat.com Remberto, I messaged you. Give me a call on the cell number in the message please.
Update: I had a good phone call with Remberto who confirmed the engines are where I thought they were which is about 10 miles from my place. Within the next couple of days I'm going out to the dealership to take a look at them if you can all wait that long. I'll post more photos afterwards.
Welcome to the Forums Remberto. Glad to have you. Take a moment to read the Forum rules here - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this section - This thread is your one introductory thread. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Sorry the factory new, is what mislead me. FYI a Reman is NOT a factory NEW engine. And yes sometimes a Reman can be better, and sometimes much worse than a Real factory new engine. Like I said Truck Shop does a much better job than that one. And very likely with all the internals as well. And what sets a person like him apart from someone at a dealer or ? is he cares about what he does, his work shows that. Most others its just a pay check. Columbia ? Not in SC I suppose.
Nige,once you’ve been in person and clicked some pics,I can ask around our shores as you never know.
How do you have any idea how well they were rebuilt? They come with a warranty. Judging the quality because it's from Columbia is like saying no one in Vietnam knows anything about fixing excavators. One of the best excavator guru's on this forum is from Vietnam. There are great mechanics as well as hacks in every country.
The HEF is truly a global community. Remberto could probably find a Cat dealer in NACD to purchase them.
I fully agree with you. I actually suspect better quality from there than here, why, the ones here are more into the cell phone and the after work parties, or what ever.
Update: I spent a couple of hours there this afternoon. Many thanks to Remberto & Tony for the visit and their hospitaility, it was much appreciated. Short version it's approximately 60,000 sq ft of warehouse space full of a mixture of New & Reman Cat components (close to 700 all told) that were supporting a large mining fleet for an operation that closed at short notice. All of them are now surplus to the dealer requirements so they are up for sale. Here's a sample photo of one part of the stock with the four 3412 engines that were the subject of Remberto's OP on the right. Maybe the reason someone thought the paint job looked a bit ropey is that the engines have some dust on them so the paint looks a bit dull. As far as I can see it was factory paint on every component I looked at.
Well,if those engines aren’t the real deal,I’ll stick my arse outside the bedroom window and run downstairs to throw stones at it.
If the warehouse is any kind of a clue, all those components are the highest quality.
Paint? It was the over spray on the stands, I think cat paints them when they are hanging on a crane?? Had no idea Nige lived there? I was always thinking maybe Oz?
I've toured the Cat Reman facility at Corinth MS a few times and all the conmponents I ever saw being painted were on stands because forklifts were used to move them in & out of the paint booths. Coming soon to a cinema near you.....