Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

110 john deer backhoe 2013

good-dog ยท 2025-10-10 22:51

When sitting in the driver seat , buy the left foot heel is a peddle that is too ingauge the rear wheel when one is slipping locking both tires. It has a coupler of linkages with some piviot points, back to the rear housing. I thought as I not used the foot peddle for a long time the linkage was sezed. The only point the I could not move was the piviot point going to the rear housing. I tried to get it to move with tools, no luck. Any ideas.

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612025-10-11 06:33

    If all the linkages move except shaft #6 in the picture below, you could be in for a difficult time freeing that one up. Spraying lubricant on both ends of the shaft might not work because of the seals in the housing preventing the lubricant from working its way in. You can try it, however, I think you are headed to a top cover removal if you want it to work.

  2. #2good-dog2025-10-11 08:11

    so the thanks for replying how much rotation should shaft #6 have the link would suggest not very much do the wheel need to be turing to ingauge also what would area would be the sezieing point

  3. #3good-dog2025-10-11 12:24

    Got it freed up. Inwas able to get a sling round the #6 shaft off set that trurns the shaft . NOT SHOWN ON DRAWING. and hookup a small chain fall .put some tension on the leaver over night. The tension had lossend . put all the linkage back together works as it should thanks

  4. #4good-dog2025-10-11 12:28

    opps guess I should have post in the backhoe section