Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1150 d tilt

ebgdrill69 ยท 2014-02-28 16:22

Hello, It's anew day with a new problem. I have early 1150 d, it has tilt but no angle. When i tilt blade one direction it works fine, when i go back to center it won't move. Then for the real cool part if i try it again toward center.........it goes even further the wrong direction. Everything worked the way it sits now. No hoses were swapped or anything like that. The control valve is made up of two HP1050 sections and one DA59 section. The DA59 controls the tilt and it has no secondary relief valve. Any help you might have would sure be appreciated. Thanks for looking!!!

Replies2
  1. #1sheepfoot2014-02-28 17:03

    I would go for a loose piston in tilt cylinder, you can remove one hose at the cylinder and pressurize the other to see if the oil flows by the piston.

  2. #2ebgdrill692014-02-28 17:48

    @ sheepfoot , Thank you, I'm going to check that out right now.