Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mitsubishi BD2F blade weight

Jobee ยท 2014-03-01 13:32

I recently bought an older Mitsubishi BD2F and would like to know what it weighs with the blade attached. Or, what the blade weighs. Can't find it in specs. Just want to be safe before I put it on my trailer for transport.

Replies2
  1. #1bubbagoat2014-03-04 01:09

    7,672lbs for BD2F-1B0 1b5 7,875lbs is what Ritchies says, manuals say 8,598lbs for BS3f, the shovel version for standard tread, 9,259lbs for the swamp track BS3F. Add a little for all the dirt I it Bubbagoat

  2. #2Jobee2014-03-04 12:03

    Thanks Bubbagoat, I pulled up Ritchie Spects but I' m wondering if that operating weight of 7672.1 lbs is as dozer is shown in picture with the blade or without the blade. I hesitate to load it on my trailer until I find out what the dozer weighs with the blade. Jobee