Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

120 kebelco Trackhoe

Marvin clark · 2022-10-31 15:47

Hey was just moving my little hoe all at once it just quit moving no hydraulics now what do I need to check . Had used it for 2 hrs before this happened. It also lost power to key switch.

Replies8
  1. #1heymccall2022-10-31 18:19

    Either the pilot lockout circuit or the hydraulic pump coupling. How many hours on machine? Do you have hydraulic gauges to test?

  2. #2Marvin clark2022-11-01 18:35

    I really don't no the hrs . Where does the wires from pilot lockout go to

  3. #3Marvin clark2022-11-01 18:38

    It was working great used it 2 hrs. Just headed to park it pick up a tree top to get it out of way just quit nothing works

  4. #4Marvin clark2022-11-02 15:59

    Beside limit switch are there another relay anywhere that I could check. Where does the wires from limit switch run to

  5. #5Kobelco ireland2022-11-02 18:56

    Rewind a little bit here. What model 120 is it. You said it also lost power to the key switch? Have you power at the batteries etc.

  6. #6Coaldust2022-11-03 02:47

    That’s a helluva deal, Marvin. I hate it when that happens. What kind of tree was it?

  7. #7Marvin clark2022-11-03 08:39

    Yes batteries are hot run me a jumper wire fired right up

  8. #8Kobelco ireland2022-11-03 08:52

    Have you power in the fuse box. Is the fuse for the lock solenoid OK