Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

125e torque converter

chevota84 ยท 2014-08-05 14:56

My dad has 125e and the torque converter seals are leaking back. Can I change them myself? I can't find any info or parts for this thing. It needs a flex plate as well.

Replies8
  1. #1lantraxco2014-08-05 17:03

    Try the Komatsu dealer, they may be able to at least supply parts pages.

  2. #2chevota842014-08-05 21:13

    Does anyone have a komatsu dealer they'd recommend? The one I talked to had 0 interest as soon as I said "Dresser".

  3. #3chevota842015-05-27 22:21

    Dad got cancer so this got pushed back a bit, but he's feeling better now so we're back on the hunt. Still no luck, so any help would be appreciated.

  4. #4lantraxco2015-05-28 01:14

    I think that torque is the same as the TD8-E if that helps.....

  5. #5chevota842015-05-28 01:53

    It's the same from the info I can find, it hasn't helped much lol

  6. #6boone2015-05-28 10:51

    You might try a call http://www.tractor-equipment.com/#!used-parts/ctst They have a branch in our neighborhood that's been really good about parts for our 175C. This link has a parts layout for the newer TD8G and H. I don't see E. This might not help, but who knows. http://komatsupartsbook.com/#?k=!0!18!6345!59!66 Also try fpsmitheq.com

  7. #7chevota842015-06-01 18:39

    Thanks, I'll try that. This is one of the reasons I stick to cat and jd lol

  8. #8Labparamour2015-06-01 19:38

    My son had a TD7 and Modern Machinery folks were always helpful- the Kent, WA store. (253)872-3500. My son also got tons of helpful information from the Red Power forum: knowledgeable folks there ( and here!!! ) http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9 DB