I am dealing on a 143H grader. it is an 05 with 6000hrs on it. it belongs to a county so it should be serviced good. What should i check for with the six wheel drive? I dont know anything about them, it has a WBM wing and a Cregg front blade and a V-plow on it. I have a 140G and i love it. I only wanted a 140h but this one just came in and the will sell it to me for the same price Thanks for your help
I would jump on that before someone else has the chance. A late 143H should have the best features of the H-series, and being an ex-county machine, should have had all of the bugs worked out of it too. Once you go all wheel drive, you will never want to go back. Check the history of the machine to see if it has had any repeat problems. There should be an oil sample history that you can check also. My 143 was an early machine, and there were some updates done to the front drive motor/hub assemblies. You should be able to put on another 10,000 hours without much trouble. They are great machines. smoothoperator
thanks I had a look at it today only thing wrong is the tires were supposed to be 50% but they are wore out. I told them if they buy four I would buy two. The rest of the machine is great.
oh so does this mean finning will stop playing hard ball with me on the 140 now that you want the 143
This one is at brant. Check-em out they got a bunch in there. And a better deal hen finning i am trader off my 50D with 600hrs on it and they want 110 diff wanted 120 but i offered them 110 and they do a complete service of the machine they said yes. I should here today if they will do the tires. they got a nice 160 in there with i think 7200hrs on it