Need help! I have an issue with my skid steer. It will just shut off with no warning then the hyd low pressure light and oil pressure light comes on and starts counting down from 30, along with the alarm going off. All it does when you try to start is click. I have checked the ground and as much wiring as possible. Any suggestions? Thanks.:Banghead
hope you haven't suffered the same bad luck that our farm just went thru: 2008 L 170- 1200 hrs- Shibaura engine with Turbo- always well maintained- and i ain't b.s.ing-Same thing you described= I found hole in casting attached to block ,covering the governor and oil pump. A pin had sheared off from pump and shot out thru casting . Oil pump failure -- starved the turbo and fried it. - Pieces strewn thru lower block - A real mess- We ain't done with our local New Holland dealer yet! best of luck