Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1835c Drive motor rebuild

Redman1 ยท 2018-03-06 09:57

Hey all. So I have the right side drive motor not functioning as it should and I think i'm going to go ahead and rebuild it. The problem is the parts house I found the seal kits at don't know which kit it is, with or without the Teflon seals. One kit has to many seals and the other wont have enough. My serial# on the machine is JAF0012382. The parts house I found is LPS (Loader Parts Source). Anybody have any clues as to which one I need?

Replies3
  1. #1Redman12018-03-06 15:25

    Wel......l now Im told by Conequip that a seal kit for that drive pump is nonexistent. Any body care to differ......please.

  2. #2mikebramel2018-03-06 15:28

    You have a problem with the pump or the motor and how did you determine one or the other

  3. #3Redman12018-03-06 16:00

    Easiest one first. Its struggling to turn right unless under a lot of throttle after the machine warms up. I am going to try something first though; my bypass screws for both sides were turned about 1/4 turn out. I screwed them in and just haven't had time to check it. But they were both turned the same amount out, and the left turning ability wasn't struggling any, and the fact that side chain case set for about 8 years with water in it don't help either.