Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1948 td-14

td14steve ยท 2012-08-06 21:13

Does anyone out there know the current scrap value of a TD-14? I think I have to get rid of mine its been sitting around for a long time now. Motor has one heck of a knock in it and I have decided it s got to go. I would also sell parts off of it if anyone in the northeast is needs anything. Machine is located here in East Chatham, NY30 mi SE of Albany and just west of the Ma. Border. So if anybody out there has any info or needs let me know. I would post this over on the RED POWER site but they frown on items for sale there. I will try and attatch a pic also. thanks. Steve

Replies7
  1. #1Mandy902012-08-08 08:07

    It had seen better days I always feel kinda sad when see neglected trucks __________________________ play scrabble

  2. #2td14steve2012-08-10 07:32

    I hat e to see it go but its been a lawn ornament long enough. They do wear out sometimes. Steve

  3. #3td14steve2012-08-11 14:04

    Machine has been sold

  4. #4tireman2012-08-15 19:41

    Great news! I hate seeing old machines scrapped.

  5. #5td14steve2012-09-04 18:20

    I posted some pics of the 14 leaving over on the towtruck thread.

  6. #6ACcrazy2012-09-05 09:03

    Where's the towtruck thread?

  7. #7td14steve2012-09-05 12:10

    It's under Other Earthmoving Equipment