Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1957 Insley Model K12 Dragline Manuals

KetchEquipment ยท 2025-11-18 13:13

Hello, I have a 1957 Insley Model K12 Dragline that has been in the family since new, this model has the Cat D315 diesel engine with gas pony. I am looking pdf's of the K12 Manual, or hard copys. I am going to start working towards firing this machinery up this spring. I pickled this machine about 15 years ago in running condition. I know I will have clutches and bands that will need to be replaced, I am the only one left in my family that knows how to start / somewhat operate and maintain the Insley as my father was the owner/operator and I was the "oiler" when we worked the dragline many years ago. Thank you !

Replies1
  1. #1Tones2025-11-19 01:29

    Can't help but all the very best of luck to you.