Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1960′? Michigan 55A series 2 value

Billt ยท 2024-10-12 17:38

Getting ready to put my loader up for sale and would like some input of value. Used at hobby sawmill I ran for 35 years lifting logs and lumber. Has not been abused and kept inside. Here are a few things about it. 3 cylinder Detroit rebuilt about ,15 years ago 398 hours on rebuild ,rear tires loaded and new about 12 years ago Front tires good shape Have original bucket with newer cutting edge 13' snow blade 40" forks Does need a little brake work...bad line Working block heater Thanks for any input on this!

Replies2
  1. #1B&B2024-10-15 23:59

    I'm in MA and see similar machines going for 5-8k just the machine, with all attachments I'd probably say 9-12k depending how desperate someone gets when snow starts flying

  2. #2Billt2024-10-16 08:30

    Thank you for your reply!!!!