Hello there I was wondering if anyone out there knows where I can find head gasket, thermo housing gasket, exhaust valve for a 1974 Hough 90e I have pulled head already so am commited now. So if anyone has any info on parts would really appreciate the help. Hough 90E #2094 Head SN# 671300C3 head gasket part# 345272R2S fel-pro exhaust valve # 341057R3
Pretty sure that is an International engine and the only place I know of to get parts for are from a Komatsu dealer. Good Luck!
Yes it is a v8 international engine.
johnnyboy, I beleive (but not positive) the hough 90's used dvt573 international engine. That's what is in my 250c, I've been researching engine overhaul parts and looking for an engine manual. Try R F Engine 877 222 9649. I have never used them but they claim to have overhaul kits. You might get some help from Kotatsu but I haven't had much luck with them. Keep us posted on your progress.
Found a site will try to call them friday endurancepower.com the numbers off my banged up valve match up with the dvt573 valve. so 250c you are correct and thank you that was the info I needed. One other thing I will need also is the torque specs and sequence and the valve lash so if anyone has this info and would like to share please do. thank you all
Johnnyboy .012-014 on the intake and .024-.026 on the exhaust. Torque to 220 lbs in three steps 130-190-loosen 1/4 turn and torque to 220. sequence order starting from intake side 1st row: 15-12-6-2-4-7-13 and16, 2nd row:19-9-1-10 and 20, 3rd row:18-11-5-3-8-14 and 17 retorque after running under load and reaching operating temp.
Thank you for the info 250c, I ordered the parts this morning so hopefully be putting back together next week.
Wasn't too bad of a job, gasket set and valve where great, but is missing on two cylinders now I think its a fuel issue though and its not the one I just put the valve in so thats good anyway, sounds real clean when you give it a quick shot of throttle. Possibly valves too tight? any ideas fella's?
Hello, Have done the same thing , and to put easily the piece, we made a special mount on the forklift! View attachment 013 - Copie.JPG View attachment 012 - Copie.JPG
I used a 966d with a 12 foot bar chained to top of bucket with a chain hoist hung from it. I also used two 3/4" threaded rod about 8" long for dowels one on each end, sure makes setting head back on easier without wiping out the gasket.
Hi I was wondering where you got your parts for your hough 90
Grand eqiup company Hudsonville Mi USA 6168967700, or try nick provenzo 239-653-9171 these were the contacts I was given. Good Luck
Browns Try Browns Equipment in Armstrong BC Canada - great at corn binders