I was just seized by a whim and started to think about the difference between wheel loaders and heavy trucks. First of all, it is very clear that wheel loaders are equipped with high torque at low RPM engines, while heavy trucks are low torque at high RPM engines. Next is about the axle, from outside, axles of both machines seem the same, but there are difference inside, the most obvious is that the former has much more basin axle tooth than the latter one. Of course, transissions are different too, it is a pity that i know little about them.
This topic is just for fun, you know, we all likes to make contrast between different objects.
What kind of heavy trucks are you referring to, over the road, attic, off road, or?
I think the engines are the same but the difference in torque comes from planetaries in the axles.
One is an apple the other an orange. I would think the differences would be obvious. :my2c
Nice question. I think both are same. For trucks I prefer the AMW asia.
What do yo mean both are the same? well i dont see a truck running around with a bucket on it? mate they are massive differences come on lonking is ment to be a wheel loader manufacture and you cant tell the differance from a truck and loader