Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1976 JLG 60F MOOG Valve

Wyse Equipment ยท 2016-10-19 09:16

I am currently working on a 1976 JLG 60F with a moog valve. I need parts for the moog valve for drive. Does anyone know where you can find these parts, JLG discontinued these parts.

Replies5
  1. #1OFF2016-10-20 17:45

    I have a "Moog Control Station" manual and a "Moog Control Valve" manual. I can give you Moog part numbers but I'm not sure if that would help much. Everything I have is dated 1974 & 1975. JLG used Moog in the early days, I haven't seen any used since then. Fairly trouble-free system though. Last address is: Moog Incorporated Controls Division East Aurora, New York 14052

  2. #2lantraxco2016-10-20 18:47

    http://www.moog.com/products/servovalves-servo-proportional-valves.html Maybe?

  3. #3Wyse Equipment2016-10-24 11:39
  4. #4OFF2016-10-24 12:51

    Well, it's called a Moog Series 60G valve. That piece you need is part of a larger assembly called the "Hydraulic Amplifier Assembly". The parts breakdown doesn't show anything called by that name of course. It looks like they list that hydraulic amplifier as an even larger assembly called the "Torque Motor Assembly" Moog part #021-60427-003. JLG part #7000514 I'll get these manuals scanned to a file. You need these manuals.

  5. #5Wyse Equipment2016-10-27 17:55

    I have found that moog discontinued this part in 2000. Is there anyone that would be parting out an old JLG.