Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JLG N35E won’t drive at all.

Jackup60 ยท 2016-10-13 20:45

Hi guys, New member here. I have a jlg n35e that won't drive, release brakes,are anything except steer (but only one direction). All other functions work from both ground and platform except the above. My controller is flashing 11 flashes, but I've replaced both the tach drive and the pc board. My manual says check pin voltage at MOS90. Can some one shed light on which pin on the controller? thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Rentalmechanic2016-10-15 00:14

    Jlg.com has manuals since i don't recognize that model dont know if the have the manual online

  2. #2Jackup602016-10-15 15:19

    Thanks Rentalmechanic, Yes, I have a couple of manuals that I have downloaded, but none addresses this problem. I did manage to make some progress though. I got the codes to clear and the brakes to at least respond. But still no drive in forward or reverse. This site has provided a wealth of information so I'm thankful for that. The N35E is an old totally electric unit, so it's not popular.