I have a 79 gmc c7000 with a standard front clip. I have found a fiberglass tilting front clip with all hardware. Does anyone know if this is a plug and play swap or will there be fabrication involved?
The non tilts sure suck to work on.
I think there are lower fender transitions that mount to the cab that are used with the tilt hood. I’m not sure how they mount or if the cab is the same in that area. Then there is the rad support and braces which need to be used with the tilt hood. About the only way to tell would be to have the two trucks side by side and compare
Those trucks have a 92 and 97 1/2" BBC option, not certain about the Alligator hood. I've got an '80 C60 that I can take pictures of for you...
I had an 83 C70 with standard hood. Needed a ladder just to pretrip the thing. Seems like JC Whitney had kits way back to tilt nose the C/K trucks. My neighbor up the road had one. Not sure truck year, but this would have been late 80s, maybe very early 90s