Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1985 Case 580SE repair manual and operator manual anyone happen to have one. Just bought one of thes

StevieV · 2022-12-12 21:52

1985 Case 580SE repair manual and operator manual anyone happen to have one. Just bought one of thes

Replies10
  1. #1shopguy2022-12-12 22:06

    Welcome to the forum

  2. #2StevieV2022-12-12 22:09

    Thank you

  3. #3shopguy2022-12-12 22:12

    I have a E also but I don’t have any books

  4. #4StevieV2022-12-12 22:36

    Do you have any brakes? This one has nearly no braking.

  5. #5Makar2022-12-13 04:46

    I have service manual for 580SE [email protected]

  6. #6StevieV2022-12-13 07:14

    It says not valid email

  7. #7shopguy2022-12-13 07:40

    Yeah it has always had good brakes

  8. #8Makar2022-12-13 08:52

    write your mail

  9. #9Tinkerer2022-12-13 08:58

    Welcome to HEF, StevieV ! I have it and and it is free. No charge. Send me your email address in PM (private message) and I will send you a download invitation to my Google Drive.

  10. #10StevieV2022-12-13 20:36

    Tinkerer, [email protected] thank you