Anyone know of any good places that carry these top carrier rollers? I think they are called ''carrier rollers''. Or if you have a caterpillar part # that would be great too. vin 27y1235. Also, pulled the starter on this and there was a little bit of oil in the starter where the spindle is...the C shaped part that goes in to the flywheel...it was about 1/5th full of oil so not a ton but a little bit, I heard these are wet flywheels is this correct and normal to see?
Trek/DCF would have a top carrier roller for a reasonable price. I'd guess about $200 maybe less. You could try filling it with OO grade grease. It thickens when still but gets more liquid with movement. Yes they have a wet starter but there should be a seal to keep oil out of the starter. The pinion gear could see some oil though. There should be gasket where the starter bolts on too.
Agkits.com is another place you should be able to find many aftermarket parts for your Cat equipment