I recently purchased a 1988 JCB 1400b Loader Backhoe, I have had the the Main solenoid replaced and according to the mechanic it was moving forward and reverse after the replacement was installed, however once they went to load the backhoe on the trailer the forward no longer worked. I'm so frustrated with the mechanic and their tactics on trying to get me to pay another 1600-2400 to have that now fixed I had them deliver it to my property. Can anyone help me figure out if the Forward Clutch Pack is bad as they have tried to convince me?
Ok another question, is there another JCB Loader Backhoe that is close enough to the 1400B that I can use it's online manual to figure things out on mine?
I think I have a pdf of the manual for that machine... I'll send you an private message with the link.
Thank you any help is apreciated