Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1991 hitachi ex200-2 slow hydraulics

Austinbailey08 · 2024-07-06 14:17

Another ex200-2 with slow hydraulics. Just got the machine and trying to figure out the hydraulics. Read all the post I can find on it. Computer both blinking red light about a second each. New dp sensor angle sensor and high speed solenoids from Friday parts. When solenoids on top of pump are swapped the hydraulics sped up but choked the engine down. As of now engine runs fine throttles up and down properly with the buttons. Considering just installing one of those conversion kits. Not much experience with excavators. Any recommendations would help

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-07-06 15:13

    Welcome to HEF Austin . Did you adjust the angle sensor to spec ?

  2. #2Austinbailey082024-07-08 09:22

    I’ve been trying to find out how to do that I read somewhere you can set it off of voltage? I don’t have any manuals for it at the moment

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-07-08 10:33

    Check your messages.

  4. #4Austinbailey082024-07-08 13:23

    Thanks for your help. I’ll see about getting it dialed in next trip out to the machine. If that doesn’t fix the issue is there anyone with experience on the conversion kits? Pros and cons?