Everything had been working great but as the day went on I started having trouble getting the transmission in gear. When I would go from 1st to 2nd it would appear after I pushed the button on the shift selector it would appear visually that it was in the correct position to be in second gear but when I let out on the button the backhoe wouldn't move. If I kept messing with it the transmission would catch and away I would go. It got to the point even going back to 1st I was having the same issue. Yesterday I put the backhoe up in the air so I could see the tires move while the unit was in 4 wheel drive. I know this doesn't have anything to do with it but it was easier to see if the transmission was in gear doing it this way. I couldn't even get the shift selector to get in 3rd or 4th gear. Before I go call in a service guy I'd really appreciate your thoughts as to what is going on. Like I mentioned if I could get in a particular gear it would advance. Thanks for your thoughts.
No replies yet.