Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1994 case 9020 excavator pilot pump

Dave Campbell ยท 2024-07-26 19:13

I looking at a 94 case 9020 excavator. The seller says needs new pilot pump. He stated he can not find the part. Is this fixable or should I walk away.

Replies6
  1. #1excavator2024-07-27 10:26

    Not sure if the 94 year is the straight 9020 or the B series but either way it should have a Kawasaki pump and the pilot pump should be very easy to find. Many manufactures used kawasaki, Kobelco, Link Belt, Daewoo/Doosan are just a couple.

  2. #2Lagwagon2024-07-27 20:33

    Did you query the seller on how they came to the conclusion it needs a pilot pump? You need to find out if it really is the pump.

  3. #3Dave Campbell2024-08-04 18:39
  4. #4Dave Campbell2024-08-04 18:49

    Seller stated they had a mechanic look at it and said it was the pilot pump. Seller stated they are unable to find the part which I find hard to believe on a 90s model. It was on a job when it broke down. None of the hydraulics were working. Disconnected drivers pulled onto trailer. Sitting 3 or 4 years. Has Cummings 12 valve. I'm not scared of the motor. I can fix a hydraulic cylinder. That's about all my knowledge about hydraulics.

  5. #5Lagwagon2024-08-04 19:46

    can you get the model number of the pump?

  6. #6Dave Campbell2024-08-07 20:38

    Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com This is the add.