Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1994 Cat 325 L

mark3132 ยท 2019-03-22 15:15

Hello all. Looking for a owner manual for the 325L. Any maint one also. Thanks in advance Mark

Replies10
  1. #1Nige2019-03-22 15:31

    To get the correct manual, how about a Serial Number..? The Operation & Maintenance Manual is a single document.

  2. #2kshansen2019-03-22 15:35

    Best place would be Cat, can be had for download, CD, or even that stuff they make out of tress called paper! Go to this site and click "Continue as Guest" enter your S/N and have a look. Note sometimes that site can be a little tricky so if you are having trouble post S/N here and someone will be sure to help more. https://catpublications.com/

  3. #3mark31322019-03-22 15:35

    sorry 7Lm00396

  4. #4mark31322019-03-22 15:48

    7LM00396 Thanks

  5. #5Nige2019-03-22 17:05

    Go to the Cat web site KSH posted the link to above. Type SEBU7155 in the Search box and hit Enter. Should be less than $50 for a pdf download.

  6. #6kshansen2019-03-22 19:45

    Might not be anything important but just curious about what come up on SIS when I put in the 7LM00396 S/N: Does this mean the machine was built special for Lohmann & Stolterfoht? And What is "Forest Swing", maybe guards added for use in forest areas?

  7. #7Nige2019-03-23 05:52

    I don't think so Ken. With only the 7LM prefix the same options come up. It's like you need to know what you have and select the appropriate link to go to the manual required.

  8. #8kshansen2019-03-23 09:51

    Just for fun I did a search on Lohmann & Stolterfoht. At least all the information I came up with indicated they were a German company that has as the major part of their business making gearboxes and hydraulic pumps. Appears to be connected to ZF and Rexroth in some fashion. Did not see any connection to Cat. I know this is of no help to the OP so probably should drop it be for I confuse him or anyone else!

  9. #9Nige2019-03-23 10:23

    I just checked the Cat Publications web site and this (below) is what popped up. To the OP - the information on the top line is incorrect . SEBC0526 is a Parts Manual for Cat undercarriage specifically marketed at other OEMs who use Cat running gear on their machines. Order SEBU7155 @ $27 and you will get what you need for your 7LM-prefix machine.

  10. #10mark31322019-03-28 10:14

    Thank You