Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1994 Wisconsin

tootalltimmy ยท 2009-06-06 14:34

This is the trailer that I bought to haul my Case 135 excavator. It is a tilt deck and rated for20 tons. I bought a 12 ton jack leg for it that I will have to mount. I don't have a truck to check out the lights so I had a 12volt portable power pack and had wires from a male end of the truck-trailer plug to power each connection. I have some lights to replace. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for for the 7 plug connector shown. It would be handy to know what each of the plug locations is for. I couldn't find it online. Thanks, Tim

Replies2
  1. #1Komatsu 1502009-06-06 15:35

    The trailer plugs are usually labeled inside with letters for function or color. I attached a file with The ATA color codes --not saying that any trailer is wired the way it should be.

  2. #2tootalltimmy2009-06-19 13:00

    Here is a picture of the maiden voyage. This is my friends truck. We had to change some clearance lights and air up a couple of low tires. I am 8'9" wide so I need a wide load permit Costs $30 month. Just need red flags, no signs. Need lights at the corners of the excavator if we move after dark.