Hi guys I have a 1998 Bobcat 763 (F series) skid steer. S/n is 512236171. I am having issues with the loader/ tilt function. I noticed on the BICS controller all of the lights go green except the Loader unlock light. The machine will travel and park brake will release fine. I found the loader unlock solenoid at the control valve and only have 1.8 volts at it between green and black wire into the solenoid plug when green work equipment unlock button is activated. Traced the black and green wire from the solenoid plug up to connector behind the cab. Also only 1.8 volts there as well. I have checked all fuses. Doesn’t look like there are any relays for this circuit on left side of engine just above battery all the relays are engine and starting related. Would appreciate any input. Does this sound like an output issue coming from the BICS controller? Wondering if anyone could send me a wiring schematic for this circuit. Thanks!
No replies yet.