Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

1998 Case 580 doors

Woody255 ยท 2015-06-27 13:48

I have a 1998 Case 580L with a heated cab. Both doors are rusted out on the bottom edges. I understand this is common on these models. Does anyone know of a kit available to repairs the bottom 6" or so? Looking for a weld on replacement etc, or any other suggestions?. New replacement door shells are about $5000 both both, which isn't happening on my budget. Also, I would like to replace the hood and side panels if anyone know of a good scraped unit. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1bob_002015-06-27 20:57

    Are you in ontario canada ?? If yes ther is a guy in l'oringal on kiji that have brand New door for 1000 each and he have few salvage part if you want i can trace back m'y e-mail to find is contact info

  2. #2Woody2552015-06-28 07:59

    Thanks much. I am in NW Ontario. That would be great.

  3. #3Tinkerer2015-06-28 18:28

    bob_00; Is the mans name Jean Claude Marleau ? I have purchased many parts from him. I have his email address.