SN: 3CR01449 Following codes: codes that start with 030: 96.03 110.08 248.02 271.05 271.06 324.06 Codes that start with 113: 168.03 299.13 681.03 691.07 692.07 693.07 694.07 722.03 Recently the big (3" diameter) transmission fluid hose developed a leak. My dad replaced it and had to add about 10-12 gallons of TO-4 fluid back. It will only go into reverse occasionally now and when it does, there is a pause after the decelerator is lifted and it slams into reverse pretty hard, but mostly it doesn't go into reverse at all (95% of attempts) I'm thinking, filters, sticking solenoid, or electrical. I'm pretty sure I know where the solenoids are located - at the rear of the machine under cover next to fuel filter. Thanks for any help!
More info: Tried to edit my original post but can't find edit button Internet searches have revealed 2 of the 113 codes that are transmission codes, 6901.07 and 692.07 ( Transmission solenoid #1 and #2) Which ones are these? What do they operate? Location? I've also read not to try to clean them up but just replace them? Is this true? What damage can be cause from disassembly and cleaning? When I went to move it this afternoon, it seemed to shift fine, so I used it for about 20 minutes and all was well, then it started acting up again. Now it won't go into 3rd, it immediately downshifts back to 2nd and the light on the dash with the exclamation mark in the gear started flashing.
If you want to pm me your email I can send you some info
d5m solenoids foot floor pan left side sitting in seat under it ...they are park brake 2 in triangle front and 4 behind it left and right turn forward reverse if one is stuck or sticking or trash ...in the back behind fuel filter yes you can clean them better have long arms but I don't think that's it....when this happens are you pushing foot brake and then reverse?... and get that red light ...? my d5m did the same it was under foot floor pan solenoid valve body had trash in it ...watch the stem under solenoid they can be taking apart but its tiny ball bearing in it don't loose it I used grease to hold it in place to put it back together... I have a post here on it /