I'm new to this forum I bought this machine this winter the transmission is zf 3wg100 it shifts fine but when moving it bogs down and won't gain much speed I changed fluid and put in 10w30 didnt change anything not sure wear to start I don't have any history on this machine
Does it do any better going down a hill than up a hill? Or in lower gears? If you're saying the engine bogs down, then either something is dragging (brakes, trans, axle...) or the engine is losing power under load. I'd start with the engine cause it's easier to check out. What signs are you getting from the engine?
when on flat ground or down hill it will gain speed the engine winds up fine just doesn't seem to translate into correct speed gain and as soon it goes up hill it will slow down real fast then engine starts to bog down I have had it on jack stands and wheels move freely I will look into the engine some more