Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2002 ASV RC 30 bog when turning

Jeff Hublit · 2018-08-03 21:53

2002 asv rc30 - 2149 hours - not sure what to do here but figured I’d reach out and see if you had any ideas! I bought this machine about a month ago. It’ll turn if you’re moving forward or reverse but sometimes bogs engine down when doing so - been like that since I’ve had it just been putting up with it Weak oil pressure you think? There is a small hydro leak from right side under skid by the sprocket/drive motor thing Only thing I can think of I guess besides weak drive motor or weak hydro pump. Hydraulics on everything else work perfectly fine tho so kinda weird. Also - tracks are not in the best shape and I hear popping now and then when turning (assuming it is the sprocket skipping on the tracks possibly.

Replies2
  1. #1f311fr12018-08-20 20:42

    Are your tracks at proper tension? That should stop the popping. Also check your rollers on the sprockets. I replaced the rollers on mine. I have attached some literature for you.

  2. #2jdosumu2022-04-01 00:14

    Did you ever figure this out? I’m facing the same issues.