Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2002 Case 621 D

north equipment ยท 2015-10-26 21:44

I have a Case 621 D we use it mostly in the snow. I went to get it ready for transport back to the shop for maintenance before the season starts. when I got there the unit wouldn't start. it would turn over but not start so I diagnosed it to the fuel shut off. I replaced it. it started just fine the I went to move the unit I noticed the dash dosn't show any thing unless I hold the reset down for more then ten seconds. when I let the reset go it gose back to nothing. then I checked the controls for the boom and bucket they are not working. I can put the unit in forward and reverse it beeps in reverse but it wont move any Ideas I have checked the fuses and relays they all seam to be in tak. oh yea one more thing if I turn the lights on it beeps at me like the unit is turned off.

Replies4
  1. #1GaryHoff2015-10-26 23:51

    Check your tail lights. If one is broken or burnt out it you cant move.

  2. #2north equipment2015-10-27 08:56

    I did not know that I will check them today

  3. #3north equipment2015-10-29 13:18

    Ok I figured out the problem do to a mouse some of the wires were chewed on the back of the relays so I fixed the wires and now the loader will do what ever I ask thanks for the help. just in case some one else has this problem the two relays were the bottom two on the right hand side.

  4. #4GaryHoff2015-10-30 16:22

    Good to hear you found it. Mice can create interesting problems.