Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2002 JLG 2032 drive issues?

mendonmafia ยท 2024-07-05 18:39

Just bought it used with 467 hours. Everything works but it seems that one of the drive motors is not working. I need to drive it over a very tiny slope (threshold into garage, maybe a 2" drop over one foot at the absolute steepest.) to get to my sidewalk outside my building, but it gets stuck...One wheel will just slightly lifts and I'll lose all traction. I have a different brand 1932 with electric drive motors and it easily handles the task...but it's not mine so I bought my own but it won't drive down the tiny slope without lifting a wheel and getting stuck. Perusing the parts and service manual shows a positrac solenoid (or whatever it's called for hydraulics)...perhaps this is my issue? Also I tried to winch it onto a tilt trailer because it wouldn't drive up the incline even 1 millimeter. Did I possibly damage something doing this?

Replies0

No replies yet.