Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2003 Bobcat T300 Bearing/Pump Remanufactured

Jimcolt ยท 2012-12-30 21:42

I've taken off the track, taken off the sprocket and can confirm that it appears to be a bad bearing but unfortunately the pump is now leaking pretty badly. Does anyone know where to get a remanufactured pump / bearing assembly? If so how much and is there any warranty? If there is not any pressure on the hydraulic lines will much fluid come out of the lines when I take off the lines to the pump? Sorry I'm new to working on this type of equipment. Thanks for the help :drinkup

Replies2
  1. #1willie592012-12-30 22:17

    I've purchased several drive motors from these folks, haven't had any issues. > http://www.loaderpartssource.com/

  2. #2crewchief8882013-01-01 16:30

    you can get an outer bearing housing assembly seperately, however, most of the time it isnt worth the time and hassle to teardown an older drive motor, mainly due to the rusted socket head bolts that hold the housings together, plus orings, seals and brake housing gasket. :drinkup