Hi everyone, im new to the site and find it very friendly. I have a t190 that came with the new house and property i just bought. i installed a battery changed all fluids put oil down the cylinders and the machine fired right up and runs fine but wont move or lift. I lifted the cab and can see that the previous owner has messed with the wiring. This may be a dumb question but can I just apply full voltage to all the solenoids to get this this to move? or at least to some of the hydraulic solenoids. also wondering If there a mechanical way to bypass all the lockout solenoids? thank you for any feedback
oh , i forgot to mention that the machine is in a ravine that the local dealer wont come to. I will get it pulled out with a crane and take it to the dealer if i cant get this thing to move temporarily. i understand that bypassing safety devices is not advisable but I am on a budget and the crane will cost a small fortune.
no hyd's no drive... check the drive belt 1st... :drinkup
Well, a T190 is far from an immovable object, any good wrecker could suck it out of a ravine, how about some pictures? Ropes and pulleys work well and are very cheap.