Hi I have an 04 bobcat t300 was wondering if someone has a closeup wiring diagram I have a manual for the machine but the numbers are so small for the wiring diagram it’s horrible barely see anything even with a magnifying glass… Bought this machine few weeks ago the right keyless panel turns on for 2 seconds then off left side dont light up at all…sent both panels and controller to isoscell and everything worked perfect for them Not sure what it could be…checked all connections cleaned the 100 amp fuse above the battery getting power to red/white wire behind the panels.. Any help would be greatly appreciated can’t believe they would even print a manual with wiring diagram that small
I don't have anything on a T300, but on Bobcat G series machines, red or red/white are typically unswitched power wires and red/green are typically switched power wires, numbers will range from 1000 to 1999. You mentioned you checked for power at the red/white wires behind the panel, are there any red wires there, they should be hot as well. Also, check for power under load, when you power up the keypad, a poor connection somewhere can allow voltage to show up static, but under load a bad connection will drop voltage. One other place you can check is the C408 connector where the cab harness meets the frame harness. Raise the cab, make sure the cab safety prop latch engages, locate the harness bundle that comes out of the back of the cab and runs down the frame bulkhead behind the seat, that's the cab harness. Follow that harness down until you come to a connector, that's the C408. Check all red or red/white wires for voltage on the frame side of the C408, then check those same wires on the cab harness side of the connector to make sure power is going through the connector. I had a rental T300 years ago that I chased around for months because it had a habit of going dark and every time I showed up it would work flawlessly. Finally one day it went dark on me, found one of the red or red/white, can't recall which, was losing it going through the C408. Jumped the faulty wire around the C408 and never had that problem again.
thanks alot for the write up…this machine has red/white wire which is suppose to be power all the time then it has an orange wire that’s suppose to be switched power and also a black wire for ground all the rest are purple wires…I’ll check that c408 connector..sure appreciate your time and I’ll let you know what I come up with…
Think the second picture is of that c408 connector your talking about someone spliced it at one time but they didn’t splice pass the connector incase the connector was bad…I’ll check for power at both sides
My error, I said red/green, that's incorrect, the Bobcat abbreviation is RNG, which I mistook for red/green, wrong, RNG is Orange, and yes, orange is a switched power wire. But red or red/white should be hot I'm thinking. Purple wires are communication (computer) wires. And yes, that C408 you got there looks really rough, I'd be giving that thing an examination.
Will do sure appreciate your input take care
red is unfused power (direct from battery) red/white is fused power. (through the fuse block)
Finally figured it out the purple 9100 wire which is a communication wire from the controller to the left panel was chewed up or got cut…can’t exactly see where it’s at but it’s broke somewhere from the controller (ecm) down by my left leg and the left panel screen…i spliced a new wire from the controlller to the left screen and everything works perfect now… I found this diagram in my manual which helped a lot I just kept doing continuity test on each wire till I found where the break was… thanks for everyone that helped and also a big thanks to isoscell good company they could of said all my panels were shot and needed new ones which would have been $$$$ to replace but they just tested them and let me know there good to go….I did however get rid of the right keyless panel and went with the key panel much simpler…