Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2005 John Deere CT332 Hydraulics???

Bosshog1959 ยท 2024-02-12 15:54

In my joysticks for and aft I am getting a lot of herky/ jerky movement in machine while operating. Has always been so smooth. What is my fix? Thank you [email protected]

Replies13
  1. #1mg23612024-02-12 18:55

    Please post the entire machine serial number.

  2. #2Bosshog19592024-02-12 19:57

    TO332TA128294 I hope this is what you are looking for. Product Identification Number Thank you

  3. #3mg23612024-02-13 11:52

    Maybe the gas springs attached to the steering levers are shot?? Broken springs on the centering plate?

  4. #4Bosshog19592024-02-13 12:04

    This machine has no hydrostatic system calibration, correct?

  5. #5mg23612024-02-13 12:06

    You have mechanical levers and not EH controls, correct?

  6. #6Bosshog19592024-02-13 12:09

    Do you have any access to part numbers for the gas springs and centering plate springs you are referring to? Thank you

  7. #7Bosshog19592024-02-13 12:12

    Regarding the controls, I think you are correct. What are EH controls for sure?

  8. #8mg23612024-02-13 12:17

    EH controls are electronic levers with no linkage attached to them. Your serial indicates foot controls for the loader, and levers for the travel. The link below takes you to a parts page. You just have to make sure you pick the correct configuration (hands only, hand and foot controls, etc). The page displayed is hand and foot controls, which would be what your serial indicates. Gas Springs

  9. #9Bosshog19592024-02-13 12:55

    Sorry for all the questions. You were referring to these parts as gas springs, are they the steering linkage shock absorbers (KV21678)? Also what is the location of the (centering plate) springs you were referring to? So I can check them also. Thank you

  10. #10mg23612024-02-13 18:21

    Yes On top of the hydrostatic pumps. Pay particular attention to the springs (#9) and the bushings (#7 & #14). Centering Plate

  11. #11Bosshog19592024-02-13 19:26

    Thank you! I will let you know in a couple days what we find out.

  12. #12Bosshog19592024-02-21 21:54

    Hello MG2361, I had some other issues that took priority. Pulled the cab up. Both shock absorbers seem OK. Neither one is leaking and there is restriction, both in and out on each shock from the internal oil. The springs and bushing appear OK also. No broken spring or odd wear if any on the bushings. Do you know what length the springs are supposed to be adjusted to in neutral? There is two #6's part #KV20898 and one #9 part #KV21668? Or what else I might look at? Thank you very much

  13. #13mg23612024-02-22 05:16

    Check your messages.