Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2006 New Holland LW130B fault code 39

Brian Kilianski ยท 2021-11-24 07:52

Hello, I have a New Holland LW130B wheel loader that has a transmission fault code 39. It runs and operates as it should. I am looking for any input, I can not find anything on this fault code. My local dealer said that they can not find anything on it. Any information would be very helpful.

Replies1
  1. #1Bigbert2021-11-25 16:44

    Hi Brian, not sure what type of tranny fitted. IF ZF 4WG130 or so with EST37 TCU box fault 39 means some issue of cable from TCU to intermediate speed sensor. This sensor is fitted on top of t/m housing. There are three of them. Engine speed sensor on converter bell housing, turbine and intermediate speed sensor on top of main housing. Intermediate sensor closer to bell housing. Check sensor, plug with pins, wires.