Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 2CX Loader Removal/Attachment

RichardK ยท 2021-11-28 16:36

Hi All, I am looking for the correct procedure for attaching the font loader to my 2005 JCB 2CX. I always have trouble with attaching one of the hoses because of hydraulic pressure and have to bleed the oil out. There must be a better way to ensure both hoses are pressure free but I can't work it out. The op manual says nothing about it. Thanks for any help! Richard

Replies2
  1. #1woodfirst2021-12-03 21:12

    Hi Richard, I have a 212S. I assume you mean the front auxillary hydraulics? I shut the engine off and then move the control valve(next to loader) in both directions to release and equalize the pressures. Couplers usually push right on. If you have the front diverter lever set to operate the quick hitch, you need to switch it over to the outlets before you move the controller lever

  2. #2RichardK2021-12-03 21:21

    Brilliant, thanks!