Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2007 Kobelco Serviceman Screen

Sumeet ยท 2017-08-11 17:10

Hello, I have a 2007 Kobelco ED150 Blade Runner YL05-00XXX. I just became aware that I can access many features through the Kobelco monitor. I had a few questions about accessing/resetting the computer via the buzzer stop, screen switch, and mode buttons. I held down the buzzer stop and screen switch together for 10 seconds with the ignition on and the screen displayed draining hyd pressure, the rpms dropped. What exactly is this doing? How long should I let the machine do this, is it a good thing? Are there any other serviceman adjustments/resetting I can do via the Kobelco monitor? Such as clearing error codes, adjusting machine parameters, viewing error logs, resetting oil change intervals, viewing advanced performance information of the machine (voltage, hyd pressures, turbo boost, etc), and any other things. If you may, please let me know what I can access through the kobelco monitor and the procedures to do it. Thank you in advance.

Replies0

No replies yet.