Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

200zx Hitachi stepper motor wiring harness

illinoisboy · 2024-12-30 21:00

Hey everyone, haven't been on awhile. Got a 200zxlc with a bad stepper motor wiring harness. I have 7 wires that go to it but every dealer I have called says they cant find the wiring harness or wiring schematics. My plug is damaged going into the harness. If anyone could help me find a wiring harness or the schematics to know which color of wires go to each pin position on the stepper motor that would be amazing. I can't believe no dealer can find a simple harness... They keep saying call Isuzu, but and they don't have a clue either. Thanks, and any help is much appreciated.

Replies8
  1. #1Tones2024-12-30 22:21

    Are the wires still in the damaged plug? If so then get a new plug and use the old one as your schematic. This may require buying the tool to crimp and place the pins. Would that work for you?

  2. #2illinoisboy2024-12-30 22:34

    Unfortunately the plug is gone. Otherwise I'd be able to just resolder stuff back together.. my luck!!

  3. #3Diesel Dave2024-12-30 22:40

    I can send you the harness wire colours at the EC stepper motor and the EC angle sensor connectors. Check your messages.

  4. #4illinoisboy2024-12-31 02:49

    I got them and will check them! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I'd love to find a part number for the harness, or what harness group that is included in, but this will work! Thanks again sir!!

  5. #5Diesel Dave2024-12-31 08:56

    The main wire harness is not split up into smaller sections.

  6. #6illinoisboy2025-01-01 20:38

    I've seen different ones listed for this machine. One being the"main" and one being the hydraulic pump harness, which is next to the stepper motor. The harness that runs the stepper appears to plug in under the engine a couple of feet away from the stepper. But that makes sense why dealers couldn't find it. With your help regarding the wiring schematics you sent me, I'm on the right track either way. Thanks again so much sir!

  7. #7Diesel Dave2025-09-05 11:06

    I did find the ZX200-1 “hydraulic pump harness“ which includes the stepper motor wiring is Hitachi part # 4449447 .

  8. #8illinoisboy2025-09-05 11:09

    Thank you so much. I just sold the machine and will pass the info onto the buyer. I sent him previous message your sent me about the wiring diagram and pin locations. Thank you again!