Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2010 Bobcat s650 2nd speed not working

opposite2 · 2019-05-25 15:27

Hi all, has anybody run into this problem ? will not go from low to high speed with the switch on the handle. everything else works fine.

Replies6
  1. #1crewchief8882019-06-02 18:31

    is it actually a 2 speed machine? all the handles have the switch on them

  2. #2opposite22019-06-02 22:38

    That I'm not sure of, how can you tell if it does have 2 speed ? Thanks for the reply back.

  3. #3crewchief8882019-06-03 06:03

    if you rocker the switch to rabbit, does the rabbit indicator light in the panel light up?

  4. #4opposite22019-06-03 06:20

    No it does not.

  5. #5crewchief8882019-06-03 09:33

    you probably dont have a 2 speed machine

  6. #6opposite22019-06-03 20:53

    Thanks for the info, I'm going to pull the vin off of it & call the dealer to see if they call tell me anything else, I appreciate the input you gave me.