Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2010 Norsot Models

N.CarolinaDozer ยท 2009-07-05 14:32

Well I saw some of the 2010 Norscot 1:50 scale models. I'm sure there not all of them, but saw a few. D7E Bulldozer, 993K Wheel Loader, 966A Traxcavator, 854K Wheel Dozer, 140M Motor Grader, and my favorite a 613G Scraper.

Replies11
  1. #1D5G2009-07-30 18:49

    1:50th D7E Heres a pics of the new D7E Model in 1:50th, courtesy of miniature construction world. :usa

  2. #2CAT D9H2009-07-30 21:13

    I think we will be impressed by the D7E , it sure looks good in the pic , I really hope the 966 is done right

  3. #3D5G2009-07-30 21:30

    I agree D9H, I too hope the 966 turns out well, too.

  4. #4Case 580e2009-08-31 10:32

    Does anyone of a pic of the new 966

  5. #5N.CarolinaDozer2009-08-31 11:38

    Its blurry but you can see it and the other new Norscot Models at 3000toys.com

  6. #6N.CarolinaDozer2009-08-31 11:49

    613g

  7. #7xterrahawk2009-09-22 12:31

    i cant wait till they start shipping the D7 out @3000toys.com

  8. #8Cat416C2009-09-23 21:35

    Well, lets just hope some one out there finally makes a Compaction wheel attachment for backhoes & excavators.

  9. #9WabcoMan2009-09-24 18:57

    The 613G looks nice but why not do it properly and finish off the elevator gear :beatsme In this day & age a rubber band doesn't cut it anymore and Cat collectors deserve better than this :Banghead

  10. #10granitefan7132009-11-04 08:41

    I just got my D7E yesterday, and I must say, Norscot did an awesome job on this model, I can't find anything wrong with it. Here it is pictured next to a D6T

  11. #11hummer132009-11-04 10:21

    Yeah that is too bad they used that cheap looking rubber for that. Come on CAT we would pay alittle more for more detail. the Liebherr models that Norscot does have great detail. You can tell Liebherr has a higher standard for quality over CAT in this aspect Jason